Collection of information:
Baked collects information about you in 3 different ways:
- Making a booking via one of our participating restaurants: When you make a booking at any restaurant using Now Book It, we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself. This information may include name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card number, and the name of the restaurant at which you wish to make a reservation. We will collect personal information such as this only when it has been voluntarily provided by you.
- Purchasing a Gift Card via one of our participating restaurants: When you purchase a Gift Card from one of the participating restaurants web sites via Now Book It, we collect contact information such as your name, mailing address, credit card information and e-mail address.
- Cookies/IP Addresses: Now Book It’s primary website, www.nowbookit.com does not collect permanent cookies.
Now Book It collects information about individuals using the Now Book It™ widget and website through Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number that is unique to the computer through which you are connected to the Internet. The Now Book It™ website also use “cookies” to assign identification to your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow a website to store and reference specific types of information while you are visiting it, and to keep your session “live” when you are logged in. Now Book It cookies contain no financial information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, although your browser preferences may be changed to prevent this if you so desire. Please see www.cookiecentral.com for further information.
Use of information by Now Book It™
- We use the information we collect from you in order to provide you with specific services. For example, we use your contact information (eg. name, address and credit card information), to provide you with, and/or bill you for, any transactions you wish to make and which may be available directly from us via one of our participating restaurants. (note: you will not be able to use such services without providing this information).
- We may also use this information to improve our marketing efforts and services, analyse site usage and customise our website’s content and layout.
- We may also use this information to notify you (via e-mail, SMS and other on and off-line communications) of the status of your reservation, changes to the reservation, special offers, restaurant updates, discounts, and new products and services related to the restaurants that you have purchased from or made a reservation at. If you do not wish to receive these communications from us, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com or call 1800 265 726.
Who will see or have access to your information?
We may disclose to third parties aggregate anonymous statistics regarding our customers, sales, traffic analyses and other information regarding or collected through our websites and printed forms. Other than in this anonymous form, we will not disclose your personal information without first obtaining your permission except as follows:
- We may disclose personal information if required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties providing, or assisting us in providing, services requested by you, and for billing purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information provided voluntarily as part of the restaurant booking or purchasing process to the restaurant you purchased or booked at.
We process online customer orders and collect and store personally identifiable information using industry standard secure encryption technology. This technology encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us via the Internet. In addition, all of the customer information we collected on our website is stored on Osteria’s host server which is located in a restricted access area and is password protected.
Links to other sites: ads
Correcting and updating your information
You may gain access to personal information that Now Book It has collected about you by contacting 1800 265 726. You may also request to have any of your personal information corrected or updated by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us at 1800 265 726.